A master combination of the traditions of Cremona and Venice by the elder brother of ‘del Gesù’. The flamed maple of the back has a richness associated with golden-period Stradivaris, and Guarneri’s flowing, mannered f-holes work well with the red brilliance of the Venetian varnish. Includes measurements.
Pietro Guarneri of Venice violin 1735 poster
£19.95 Excl. VAT
Out of stock
|Dimensions||42 x 62.5 cm|
The Strad is the world’s most authoritative and influential string music magazine, read by makers, musicians and teachers since 1890. It brings you Interviews with star string players, In-depth articles examining instruments by master makers, reports on the latest advances in instrument research and technology, Masterclass sheet music section and news, comment and analysis from the string music world and more.
Also included with your subscription:
- Monthly issue in print and as a digital edition
- Three special supplements and The Strad Directory
- Archive of digital issues from January 2010
- Unlimited access to all premium online content
- Two detailed instrument posters a year
To see our online subscription options click here.