Down an Escalator Backwards is the third book in the series for beginners. Complete with full beautiful full colour illustrations, a step-by-step approach and many fascinating puzzles and exercises, it is the ideal companion to take your young musician all the way up to grade 5.
Topics covered include:
- Major and minor key signatures
- Drawing harmonic minor scales
- Tonic, sub-dominant and dominant triads.
- Note and rest lengths (semiquavers to semibreves)
- Time signatures including quaver, crotchet and miminim beats
- More Italian terms and marks on notes