The Strad is the world’s most authoritative and influential string music magazine, read by makers, musicians and teachers since 1890. It brings you interviews with star string players, in-depth articles examining instruments by master makers, reports on the latest advances in instrument research and technology, Masterclass sheet music, news, comment and analysis from the string music world and more.
Included in your online subscription:
- No need to wait – start reading today, with a digital edition of each new issue available on The Strad website
- Dedicated sections for players, teachers and luthiers
- Digital issues back to January 2010, giving you access to a wealth of archived content
- Unlimited access to premium online content
- Digital special supplements including Accessories, Degrees and String Courses
- Access from anywhere on your devices
To see our print + online options click here.