The members of the Pavel Haas Quartet discuss their love of Czech music, and we reconstruct Stradivari’s house and workshop from historical clues. Alban Gerhardt gives a Masterclass on Dvořák and Richard Tognetti reflects on performing Bach. Plus double bassist François Rabbath on improving finger dexterity.
|Dimensions||21 x 30 x 0.5 cm|
The Strad is the world’s most authoritative and influential string music magazine, read by makers, musicians and teachers since 1890. It brings you Interviews with star string players, In-depth articles examining instruments by master makers, reports on the latest advances in instrument research and technology, Masterclass sheet music section and news, comment and analysis from the string music world and more.
Also included with your subscription:
- Monthly issue in print and as a digital edition
- Three special supplements and The Strad Directory
- Archive of digital issues from January 2010
- Unlimited access to all premium online content
- Two detailed instrument posters a year
To see our online subscription options click here.