This issue’s guest editor, violinist Hilary Hahn, has chosen a theme of ‘conversations’, in which members of the string world talk to people from other professions to discover new perspectives on their craft. Teachers give their thoughts on tackling difficult subjects with students, and in Masterclass, Jean-Guihen Queyras takes us through Bach’s Cello Suite no.5
|Dimensions||21 x 30 x 0.5 cm|
Sold by: The Strad Shop
SUBSCRIBE today from £4.41 a month
- No need to wait – start reading today, with a digital edition of each new issue available on The Strad website
- Dedicated sections for players, teachers and luthiers
- Digital issues back to January 2010, giving you access to a wealth of archived content
- Unlimited access to premium online content
- Digital special supplements including Accessories, Degrees and String Courses
- Access from anywhere on your devices
To see our print + online options click here.
One of The Strad’s most popular posters is now available with brand new artwork showing the 1741 ‘Kochanski’ Guarneri ‘del Gesù’ in all its glory.