Cellist Natalie Clein discusses Kodály, crossover and her musical ambitions, and we explore the treasures of Korea’s celebrated Chi-Mei collection. Levon Chilingirian talks about teaching in Venezuela, John Goldsby gives a Masterclass in jazz bass, and string stars analyse the fragile beauty of Schumann.
|Dimensions||21 x 30 x 0.5 cm|
The Strad is the world’s most authoritative and influential string music magazine, read by makers, musicians and teachers since 1890. It brings you Interviews with star string players, In-depth articles examining instruments by master makers, reports on the latest advances in instrument research and technology, Masterclass sheet music section and news, comment and analysis from the string music world and more.
Also included with your subscription:
- Monthly issue in print and as a digital edition
- Three special supplements and The Strad Directory
- Archive of digital issues from January 2010
- Unlimited access to all premium online content
- Two detailed instrument posters a year
To see our online subscription options click here.