We profile some of the young talents making a name for themselves in the string world, including Ray Chen, David Aaron Carpenter and Edicson Ruiz. Matthew Barley explains how to create a sound studio, and Matthew Rye reviews the career of Eugène Ysaÿe.
|Dimensions||21 x 30 x 0.5 cm|
The Strad is the world’s most authoritative and influential string music magazine, read by makers, musicians and teachers since 1890. It brings you Interviews with star string players, In-depth articles examining instruments by master makers, reports on the latest advances in instrument research and technology, Masterclass sheet music section and news, comment and analysis from the string music world and more.
Also included with your subscription:
- Monthly issue in print and as a digital edition
- Three special supplements and The Strad Directory
- Archive of digital issues from January 2010
- Unlimited access to all premium online content
- Two detailed instrument posters a year
To see our online subscription options click here.