Faces in the Spaces is aimed at young beginners and is carefully written to provide a fun introduction to the way music works with pictures and puzzles throughout this full-colour book. Teaching early developers skills in music writing and recognition of basic music symbols, it will provide a creative way of making music fun.
The book covers:
- Recognising and drawing basic music symbols
- Time lengths for notes and rests (quavers to semibreves)
- Adding up notes in bars and adding notes and rests to complete bars
- Notes pitches in treble and bass clefs
- Sharps, naturals and flats
- All major key signatures are also included