- x1 – The Best of Trade Secrets
- x1 – The Best of Trade Secrets 2
- x1 – The Best of Trade Secrets 3
- x1 – The Best of Trade Secrets 4
The History of Violin Playing from its Origins to 1761: And its Relationship to the Violin and Violin Music (Clarendon Paperbacks)
Available while stocks last
Bundle contains 5 different posters:
- ‘Vieuxtemps’ Guarneri ‘del Gesù’ 1741 poster
- Nicolas Lupot violin 1808 poster
- Antonio Stradivari ‘Messiah’ violin 1716 poster
- Antonio Stradivari ‘Dancla’ violin 1708 poster
- Antonio Stradivari ‘Benvenuti’ Violin 1727 poster
Notes and articles from the workshop of Koen Padding. Edited by Helen Michetschläger.
This collection of articles from The Strad’s long-running In Focus series brings together more than 80 fascinating stringed instruments, with
The latest collection of articles from The Strad’s popular Trade Secrets section brings together methods for everything from reinforcing a cello neck
The Strad Colour Swatch has been designed to help you match varnish colours between instruments. Ideal for specifying colours with partners
Written by luthiers for luthiers, this third compilation of articles from The Strad’s popular Trade Secrets section brings together over 30 methods and parts of the making process, from casting an f-hole to antiquing. Tools, repair, set-up and bows are some of the many topics included in this volume, with John Dilworth, Joseph Curtin, Jan Špidlen and Francis Kuttner among the contributors.
With 120 pages full of clear, step-by-step instructions, this is another essential addition to any stringed instrument maker's library.