The Strad Shop, part of Newsquest Specialist Media
The rules for shopping on our site
Welcome to our online shop, where we are offering you the opportunity to purchase goods and/or services from us and featured third party retailers. Here we explain who we are, how to contact us and how you can use our shopping service.
- Customer contacts: You can contact our customer services team
– by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
– by post at The Strad Shop, Loudwater Mill, Station Road, High Wycombe HP10 9TY
- We are Newsquest Specialist Media Limited. We are the publisher of Insurance Times, The Strad and Boxing News). We are a company registered in England and Wales with company number 2231405. Our registered office is at Loudwater Mill, Station Road, High Wycombe HP10 9TY. Our registered VAT number is 667 8301 08.
- We will tell you if we or one of our fellow retailers is the seller. If we are the seller, the legal contract for the sale and supply of those goods and/or services will be made directly between you and us. The terms of that contract are set out here and will find other links to them on our website or when you follow the online ordering process. You must read the terms before you complete your order to make sure you agree to them. There may be additional special terms applying to particular goods or services and we will tell you about these before the sale so that you can check and agree to them as well.
- Other goods and services available on this site may be provided by a third-party retailer through a third-party website (which is linked to or framed on our site), or alternatively by us acting as agent introducing a third-party retailer. In either of these cases, the legal contract will be made between you and that third party retailer (a ”vendor”). The supplier’s terms and conditions shall apply to the sale and supply of the goods or services. They will be made available to you by the supplier during the ordering process before you confirm your order.
- When you purchase a product from one of these suppliers you acknowledge and agree with us as follows:
i) The supplier is solely responsible for the product, its quality, suitability and fitness for purpose and the fulfilment of your order.
ii) The selection of a supplier or the purchase of a product is your own choice and you have not relied on any information or recommendation from us. Any disputes or questions about the Product must be directed to the relevant supplier.
iii) We have no responsibility or obligation for a product ordered from a Supplier or its delivery and we will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense in connection with your order for or use of any product from a supplier or your reliance on information from a supplier or a supplier’s website. This does not affect your legal rights against the supplier.
iv) The supplier’s data protection policies and practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for, and have no control over, any data that is submitted to or collected by or on behalf of a supplier.